Mission, Vision & Goals
To achieve leadership and excellence in the fields of chemistry and its applications to qualify students who are capable of thinking creatively and contributing in scientific research and community development.
To qualify students in the fields of chemistry and its applications to be capable of competing in the labor market, to meet the requirements of sustainable development, to advance scientific research and to contribute in serving the community.
- Qualify students scientifically in the field of chemistry to meet the needs of development plans and serve the labor market.
- Help students to think creatively in the field of chemistry and related fields using modern technology.
- Support scientific research by enhancing all means of communication with state and private sectors that appreciate scientific research.
- Participate in promoting the scientific culture and provide consultations in the field of chemistry for state and private sectors.
- Improve the performance of faculty members via joining training courses and scientific conferences.