Within the framework of the Deanship's keenness to adhere to quality standards in all its fields and services, the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Unit has been established to spread the culture of quality among the staff of the Deanship.
The Deanship of Scientific Research has taken upon itself the achievement of quality and academic accreditation in its work since the establishment of the Deanship, and the most prominent of what the Deanship has done in order to achieve quality and academic accreditation:
• Adopting and disseminating the vision, objectives and mission of the Deanship in scientific research and the Deanship's website.
• Raise the reality of scientific research at the Majmaah University through questionnaires and checklists to determine the reality of scientific publication.
• Preparation of a set of regulations and legislation governing the work within the Deanship, including the list of ethics of scientific research and the list of research supported.
• Work on preparing scientific research activities to activate faculty members.
• Introducing faculty members to new programs to support scientific research.
• Preparation of comparative studies with local and international standards in aspects of scientific research work.
• Participation of the Deanship in the development of the strategic plan of the Majmaah University .